Building on Tommy Hilfiger’s sustainability vision to Waste Nothing and Welcome All, the third edition of the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge strives to amplify and support black, indigenous, and people of colour (BIPOC) entrepreneurs who are working to advance their communities and foster a more inclusive future of fashion.
Interested startups and scaleups are invited to submit project proposals that focus on creating an inclusive fashion value chain. Finalists will be invited to develop their project plans with the support of dedicated Tommy Hilfiger and external subject-matter experts. With coaching from an experienced pitch coach, finalists will pitch their final concept to a prestigious jury panel and associate audience at the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge final event, which will be held in early 2022.
Winners will receive:
- Up to €200,000 and a chance at an additional €15,000 prize for winning the “Audience
- Favorite Vote”
- Year-long mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger’s internal experts globally, and access to
- Tommy Hilfiger’s network brand association
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Program (ISEP)
- Year-long INSEAD mentorship
Startup and scaleup-stage businesses developing solutions that have a positive social impact on the fashion value chain can apply until 8 March 2021.Apply now